Become an eChapter Subject Matter Expert
Her Nexx Chapter, Inc. is a global platform in search of female subject matter experts (SMEs), e.g., coaches, facilitators, counselors, trainers, mentors, and licensed therapists who have a passion to encourage, motivate and facilitate opportunities for women. If this describes you, we want to talk.
What is an eChapter SME?
As a facilitator of a virtual eChapter, you will develop and establish a virtual supportive network of dynamic women from all over the world who are in search of connection, growth, and support from a community of women for women.
As an eChapter SME, you will step into your own new next chapter with an opportunity to:
- Expand possibilities for your brand
- Enjoy an additional income stream based on membership growth
- Access the ongoing infusion of potential 1:1 clients from our existing database, subscription and email campaigns
- Collaborate with other SMEs, mentors, and counselors
- Utilize our social media, work within an established platform, employ marketing, advertising, and resources for additional exposure
- Work remotely, where all group sessions are conducted through a live webinar platform setting
How Does It Work?
HNC provides a nurturing, encouraging, virtual network environment by facilitating monthly online support group sessions, educational seminars, and self-development programs for diverse women from all generations: millennials, Gen X and Baby Boomers. As an eChapter SME, you will be required to comply with our system, structure and schedules described here:
- Work with your assigned group based on your expert topic
- Organize and host a minimum of one 2-hour to two 1-hour group sessions per month
- Employ our robust recruiting processes for easy accessibility to potential members
- Access to your dedicated Marketing team and Regional Directors available virtually to assist you in getting started
- Must be comfortable working with diverse groups of women
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring or counseling women
- Comfortable hosting and facilitating meetings
- Extensive knowledge of leveraging Social Media with a strong number of followers
- Experience marketing and promoting events is a plus
- Ability to host a minimum of one 2-hour to two 1-hour group sessions per month while staying in touch with follow-up emails, texts or (optional) phone calls.
- 1099 Contractor compensated through membership commission
- Recruit and maintain a minimum of 50 members annually
Our process is to review all applications, make a selection of qualified candidates and invite selected applicants to proceed to the next steps.
Our first "meet and greet" together...
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF WOMEN FOR WOMEN
Connect and empower your wellness and lifestyle. Start a healthy and happy Nexx Chapter.