Become an eChapter Subject Matter Expert
Her Nexx Chapter, Inc. is a global platform in search of female subject matter experts (SMEs), e.g., coaches, facilitators, counselors, trainers, mentors, and licensed therapists who have a passion to encourage, motivate and facilitate opportunities for women. If this describes you, we want to talk.
What is an eChapter SME?
As a facilitator of an ongoing virtual group eChapter, you will develop and establish a virtual supportive network of dynamic women from all over the world who are in search of connection, growth, and support from a community of women for women.
As an eChapter SME, you will step into your own new next chapter with an opportunity to:
- Expand possibilities for your brand
- Enjoy an additional income stream based on membership growth
- Access the ongoing infusion of potential 1:1 clients from our existing database, subscription and email campaigns
- Collaborate with other SMEs, mentors, and counselors
- Utilize our social media, work within an established platform, employ marketing, advertising, and resources for additional exposure
- Work remotely, where all group eChapter programs are conducted through a live programming platform setting
How Does It Work?
HNC provides a nurturing, encouraging, virtual network environment by facilitating monthly online educational and support group eChapters and self-development programs for diverse women from all generations: millennials, Gen X and Baby Boomers. As an eChapter SME, you will be required to comply with our system, structure and schedules described here:
- Work with your assigned group based on your expert topic
- Organize and host a minimum of one 1-hour group program per month
- Access our robust recruiting processes for accessibility to members
- Utilize your dedicated Marketing team, Regional Director and eChapter VP to virtually assist you in getting started
- Must be comfortable working with diverse groups of women
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring or counseling women
- Comfortable hosting and facilitating meetings
- Extensive knowledge of leveraging Social Media with a strong number of followers
- Experience marketing and promoting events is a plus
- Ability to host a minimum of one 1-hour group program per month while staying in touch with follow-up emails, texts or (optional) phone calls.
- 1099 Contractor compensated through membership commission
Our process is to review all applications, make a selection of qualified candidates and invite selected applicants to proceed to the next steps.
Our first "meet and greet" together...