Her Healthy Body – hosted by Debbie Lanz
This webinar is for you if:
- You are pressed for time and want to get the most out of your exercise routine
- You are ready to take charge of the way you feel in your body by learning how easy it is to eat whole, nutritious foods
What you will gain
Finding that balance in your busy life and making room for healthy movement and healthy eating.
- How to shop, cook and eat whole nutritious foods without breaking the bank and cooking for an hour every night.
- Portion control and how to listen to your own body’s signals.
- How to make consistent behavioral changes that will lead to long-term, sustainable outcomes.
- To identify all different kinds of movement that can be labeled as exercise.
You may be interested in this webinar if you are a woman ready to lose weight and get fit, or have more energy and just feel good again in your body. Includes all levels from beginners to women who avidly workout.
Debbie Lanz is a certified nutrition specialist and personal trainer. She is very passionate about teaching individuals how to adopt sustainable, healthy habits that add up to long-term benefits from exercise and proper nutrition. Utilizing behavioral change techniques, she creates lifestyle management programs, unique to each individual, which include exercise and nutrition to repair, grow and liberate all aspects of one’s health.