Her Career Catalyst
One of the most important aspects of a clear career vision for women is understanding her values. Her Nexx Chapter’s Virtual Coaches help women to identify self-worth, examine the roles and duties of a team leader within the workplace market and professionally develop to be ready to pivot when the right opportunity comes.
- Self-assessment – Learn how to take time to create a clear career vision
- Build – Prepare a long-term career vision that speaks to the core of who women are and want to become
- Identify – Best practices and fit for women’s ongoing future
- Strategize – Work to strategically create a blueprint for values-based career growth
- Assess – Analyze skill sets, assets and development gaps
- Transformation – Learn how to transform and transition a career to new heights
- Explore – Discover various career competencies, like adaptability, dealing with conflict in the workplace, career leadership, and negotiation
Our Virtual Program will help women to overcome unexpected career dilemmas through preparation.
- Develop and exude confidence, new strengths, and self-awareness
- Identify competencies and knowledge to effectively market those accomplishments
- Members identify who they are now and what their goals can develop into
- Ability to establish credibility and self-assurance
- Address readiness for the role and re-entering the workforce
- Personal branding