Her Mindful Bliss
Her Mindful Bliss virtual program will help you as a woman to maintain your moment-by-moment awareness during this time that has become your new norm with today’s life changes. Our Workshop Facilitatores will help you to acknowledge and accept your thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment. You will witness achievements while attaining gentle, nurturing new focus and learning mindfulness. Your thoughts and senses will gain alignment with your present; reflections of COVID-19 or traumatic past experiences will not be the scary part of the future. Women are the strength of their families, and mindful balance is their Zen.
- Self-Awareness – Learn how to identify limiting beliefs and self-perception while understanding how to recognize your strengths and weaknesses as well as set boundaries. Attain accomplishment through identifying shortcomings while planning corrective actions needed for life enhancement.
- Self-Respect – Discover your self-worth and values as you come in sync with your inner self and connect with your truth as you’re transitioning into new uncertain grounds.
- Self-Tranquility – Gain spiritual, mental, and physical alignment and wholeness. Enlightenment to attain your direct intuitive insight to prioritize your life balance.
- Self-Nurturing – Connect with all eight aspects of your life to include relationships, spirituality, health, career, financial, environment, friends and family, and personal growth.
- Accomplished productive lifestyle through the circle of life and its challenges from prioritizing, communication and relationships
- Incorporate positive self-esteem and well-being
- Understand how to balance career, family, and friends and feel contentment in delegating with success
- Enhance a positive, mindful mindset by knowing how to limit distractions and gain self-control
- Acquire tools of patience, management, and peace that can help during challenging times
- Become an aligned, balanced, and fulfilled individual while remaining motivated through unforeseen circumstances