Whether with us here at Her Nexx Chapter or somewhere else in your life, chances are you’ve witnessed the power of women in community. Together – learning, connecting, and growing – we are a force to be reckoned with. We’re excited to share another opportunity to engage with a strong community of women: The Power Label Summit: How to Step into Your Own Power, Free Yourself from Expectations, and Live the Life You Always Wanted.
Nicki Hu, a first-generation Chinese American and empowerment coach, is the visionary organizing and hosting the summit. She explains that the summit was inspired by her own breakthrough. Initially influenced by the expectations and judgment of others, Nicki has overcome these false narratives to define her own life. She says, “I am powerful as a woman, and I want other women to feel the same! I want other women to recognize their own self-limiting beliefs and step into a better life feeling empowered.”
This virtual event will feature 21 incredible women, including our very own Co-Founder and VP of Workshop Facilitatores, Angie Grimes! Each speaker will share her personal story, offering real-world advice and inspiration for how to live your most authentic life. Angie said, “I am honored to be a guest speaker for this event along with the other experts. Together, we will share with you our personal stories and actionable advice on how you can show up powerfully and authentically in life and live the life of freedom you deserve.”
The summit’s experts will address a diverse array of topics: happiness, relationships, trauma, self-love, entrepreneurship, leadership, and more. Attendees will learn practical strategies to feel more empowered, such as how to nurture confidence and self-love, heal their inner child, and overcome perfectionism and fear of failure. You’ll hear from:
- Allana Pratt ~ Intimacy expert, author, and global authority on relationships. Allana has been featured in The Huffington Post, People, Forbes, CBS, FOX and The Jenny McCarthy Show, and hosts the podcast, “Intimate Conversations.” She helps individuals create a thriving intimacy with themselves, which in turn helps them find and improve an ideal partnership.
- Kim Strobel ~ Happiness coach, leadership consultant, and motivational speaker. Kim has worked with Google, International Tech and other corporate clients, and has appeared on News 14, in Parade Magazine, at the International Tech Conference and Women’s Global Conferences. She offers organizations and individuals no-nonsense advice, encouraging them to prioritize their health and wellness in order to achieve their full potential.
- Scharrell Jackson ~ Principal/Chief Operations Officer of BPM LLP, Founder and CEO of Leadership in Heels. Scharrell is a well-known keynote speaker who approaches her audiences with compassion and fun and strives to help them find their true inner leader. She has been featured in various podcasts and publications, including Exceptional People Magazine, Orange County Business Journal, and Accounting Today.
- As well as 18 more amazing women!
The conversation will be real, engaging, and inspirational. The event is free (including resources and surprise gifts from some of the speakers!) and all women are invited to partake in this safe space of love, compassion, and support. The summit will air starting on Monday, September 21 through Sunday, October 11. Each day attendees will receive an email with a link to the day’s interview. A replay period will be offered in case you miss any speakers.
Nicki summarizes the event neatly: “The purpose of the summit is to show women that they have everything they need within themselves to live the life they deserve.” If you’re ready to live a life you love, sign up here. We’ll see you there!
Our Her Nexx Chapter Community invites you to join us where women are connecting with each other’s stories, exploring different experiences, and transforming ideas.
The Future of Connection for Women
- More Than Just Fresh Air & Sunshine: The Benefits of Running Outdoors - May 21, 2021
- Inspiration and Empowerment: The Power Label Summit - September 16, 2020
- Managing Anxiety Amidst the Pandemic - September 1, 2020