- 4 lbs. assorted chicken parts (thighs, drumsticks, wings)
- 1 recipe White BBQ Sauce
- Parsley leaves, for garnish
White BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. horseradish, drained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne (ground red) pepper
- Heat grill on medium-low. Season chicken all over with 1(add space) 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Grill chicken, covered, 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While chicken grills, make White BBQ Sauce. Whisk together all ingredients, along with3/4 teaspoon salt (the 3/4 is squished on the recipe)
- Place 3/4 cup White BBQ Sauce in bowl. Uncover chicken; generously brush with sauce. Turn chicken pieces over. Cook, brushing and turning chicken 2 more times, 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (160°F). Garnish with parsley; serve with remaining sauce.