- 1 14-oz. can coconut milk, shaken
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with press
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless salmon, cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 c. cooked rice
- 1 medium mango, finely chopped
- 3 c. arugula
- 1/4 c. fresh dill, loosely packed
- In 10-inch skillet, heat coconut milk, garlic, and black pepper to simmer on medium heat.Season salmon with salt; add to skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until salmon is done.
- Toss rice with mango, arugula, and fresh dill. Serve salmon with rice.