Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 5 minutes
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 4 teaspoons Blue Agave
- 4 drops Lavender Vitality™ essential oil
- Up to ⅓ cup coconut water
- Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender Vitality, and agave to a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid or your ice cream will become too soft.
- Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for four hours.
- Scoop into bowls and garnish with your favorite ingredient.
- Enjoy when you’re looking for a refreshing, guilt-free treat on a hot summer day.
What’s your favorite way to get a sweet fix without going overboard? Tell us in the comments!