I remember when I first got introduced to positive affirmation at my first real corporate job. It was one of the most positive experiences I had encountered in my young life, and the timing couldn’t have been better. Why? Because I was at a very low point in my life based on some choices I had made.
Click here for more Reflections by Lady Chap!
The success of affirmations is to speak them out loud for your ears to hear over and over, and you to know what’s between your ears and your brain. Your ears hear it, and your brain believes it. It’s that simple.
If you don’t know where to start with affirmations, here are some ideas. Start with I Am. Telling yourself You Are what you speak.
- I am blessed and favored.
- I am safe and protected.
- I am releasing self-judgement and inviting self-love and positive energy.
- I am grateful for everything I have today, tomorrow and in the future.
- I am living my life like it’s golden.
- I am choosing to live in complete joy.
- I am confident in myself and in my future.
- The only option for me is success and I choose to believe this every day.
- I am safe in my relationships.
- I am a powerful force with a purpose for the universe.
- I create the life I want. I am naturally filled with an abundance of energy.
- My body is getting stronger and healthier every day.
- I am comfortable with who I am as I am.
- Here is my favorite that you can borrow: “I am Tantalizingly HOT!”
Our Her Nexx Chapter Community invites you to join us where women are connecting with each other’s stories, exploring different experiences, and transforming ideas.
The Future of Connection for Women